Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Emersyn

What? How are you a year old already?  Emersyn you are my heart and soul.  You have a laugh that is beyond the funniest thing I've ever heard. You smile and will reach out for anyone to hold you.  You are very much a "hip baby" meaning your favorite place to be is on someones hip. You also love to headbutt.  If you're mad and are sitting on the floor you headbutt it.  If you like something or someone you headbutt it.  Maybe I should get you a helmet for your birthday?

You can take steps and are a very good walker when you forget that you are walking.  The best part is when you take 4-5 steps, stop do 4-5 squats and then finish up your walking.  Whenever you get close to the person you are walking towards you dive for them like you couldnt possibly walk one more step. 

You love to eat finger food!  You are not really into the sippy cup because you just want to drink out of a regular up like a big girl.  But slow down honey... let's not rush things.  Your my baby and I'm not ready for you to be a big girl.

About being a big girl you are so so long and skinny.  Although you weigh 22 pounds and I feel like you are as light as a feather.  Everything about you to me is small/baby.  I just look at you and think baby, baby, baby.  Sorry tuts, I think this will last until your 30s.

Happy Birthday my little lady.  I love you so very much!  

 

No comments: