Thursday, August 8, 2013

Birthday and more summer fun


 Scott and I went the weekend before Emmy turned one to Asheville.  It was great.  We spent two nights at the Inn at Biltmore and I very much loved it.  It was very much needed and we thank everyone who helped us out on our little weekend away.  Lindsay took the girls from Sat night until Tuesday.  I'm glad the girls got to spend time with her and the boys.
Emmy is a handful!  She is into everything.  You really really can't take your eyes off her for a second.   Emmy played hard at Lindsay pool and passed out COLD.
Emmy had a great birthday party.  Thanks for everyone who came and made her day so special.  She did a great job with her cake!!

We turned Emmy around in the car and tossed out all of her bottles.  Such a big girl our Emmy!

The Monday after Emmys birthday I took Cami to Kings Island with my mom, aunt, cousins etc.  It was Cami first time and she loved it.  She enjoyed her Smurf icecream (although its not called that anymore) and did all of the rides that she was tall enough to do.  I think Kings Island will be an annual trip and that is fine with me. I have a lot of great memories from KI and I hope the girls will have plenty as well!

Cami is starting Pre-K in a could of weeks.  We are behind on what she should know which makes me very sad.  I just want it to come natural but that is not going to be the case.  We have started working with her every night.  Sometimes its two steps forward one step back but we just have to keep on working with her and she'll get it.

She did this little video for my mom.  You'll see what I mean...

No comments: